Looking back the years, the time when technology was deemed as something out of the reach of humanity does seem a distant past these days. With the advancement in technology, there came an era of smartphones. With further developments in the same niche, we witnessed the arrival of smart wearable devices around us.
Smart wearable devices are pretty nifty pieces and offer great options. Although smart wear bales include multiple options like smart bands, smartwatch and more, we’d be concentrating on the smartwatch for today.
Smart watches offer a great option to access the contents and functionalities of the smartphone of ours. It’s kind of a small extension that allows you to use your phone without even taking it out of your pocket. Add to the that it delegation as a watch, and it seems a win-win situation.
The Indian market is flooded with plenty of options under smartwatches and we here would be picking up the best as part of our entry. We’d look at the best picks and list them along in a ranking based on our parameters along with their pros and cons for you.
So join in as we present to you ‘Top 10 Best Smartwatches with Price in India 2017’.
Selected Models List
10. Titan Juxt
Part of the offering from Titan, this one kick starts our list. The smart watch comes with the fine balance of performance and specs paired with affordable price tag. The watch does prove to be a fine choice for people seeking a smartwatch in times as of today. We reviewed the spec and will offer you an insight on the specs of it. Read along.
- It features a circular design with a fine strap.
- The watch has OLED screen with an analog
- The watch can support devices over Android 4.4 and iOS.
- The device has multiple functionalities like a calorie counter and activity sensors.
- It has water resistant features and can work around with drizzles and sweats.
- Furthermore, you can use it to access text messages, notifications, calls and more.
- Decent feature
- Good battery performance
- Pales up in comparison to other pieces in the list.
9. Sony Smartwatch 3
There’s something different about the products offered by Sony. They come with one of the best specs and feature lines and are duly complimented with fine hardware specs. This one from them is on the same line and has a great balance of performance. Here’s what we make up of it-
- It comes with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and has 512 MB RAM. It is further supported by 4GB of internal memory.
- The watch comes with the IP68 water resistant feature.
- It has 1.6-inch display included within.
- It has ambient light sensors, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and more inbuilt within.
- The battery for the same is 420 mAh that shall last a couple of days on normal usage.
- Decent performance
- Decent features
- Does fade in comparison to its peers.
Price – Rs 18900
8. Asus Zenwatch 3
Asus comes in at eight in our list with this smartwatch offering from them. Asus, a top manufacturer of smartphones and gadgets around the world are one of those venturing successfully into the smartwatch world. This one proves itself as one of the fine ones around and we thought of profiling them out for you-
- The watch has a 1.39-inch display and comes with AMOLED base.
- It features Corning Gorilla glass and has scratch resistant properties.
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor well supported by 4GB of internal memory and 512 MB of RAM.
- The watch also comes with fast charging and offers 60% charge in just 15 mins. The battery can last over 2 days on normal usage.
- Good performance
- Great design
- Pretty good battery
- Doesn’t have inbuilt-heart sensor
- Lack of built-in GPS
Price- Rs 18999
7. Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch
Tag Heuer stands as one of the best luxury watch brands in the world. With the smartwatch world seeing a great boom, Tag Heuer ventured into the segment with their own smartwatch. This one features top-line specs and something that we can fully trust Here’s us with a spec sheet of this one-
- It has scratch resistant sapphire crystal touchscreen with a dimension of 1.5—inch. The screen resolution for the same is 360 x 360 pixels with a 240 ppi display.
- The strap for the same is grade 2 titanium folding clasp and has safety push buttons.
- It comes in seven different color options.
- The processor of the watch is 1.6 GHz and it sports 1GB of RAM along with 4GB of internal memory.
- It features Bluetooth 4.1 and WLAN 2.4 GHz.
- It is fully compatible with both Android and iOS versions.
- It comes with a battery of 410 mAh and lasts over 25 hrs. of usage.
- Beautiful Design
- Great performance
- Good battery life
- Priced too high for the liking.
Price- Rs 141960
6. PebbleTime Steel
One of the best budget options around in terms of the smartwatch, this one comes with the fine balance of design and display. The watch also works on well and stays awake for quite a few days. Here’s a snippet of the specs on offer-
- It comes to color e-paper display and has durable glass lens well supported by ergonomic design.
- It has a small comfortable design that makes wearing it a nice proposition.
- It works pretty well with Android and iPhone versions.
- The display offers access to notifications regarding events and all.
- The watch also has water resistant properties and handle up to 30 mm.
- Great performance
- Fine e-paper display
- Comfortable to use for
- Could still see some improvements
Price- Rs 23999
5. Fossil Marshal
A well-known name in the watch industry, Fossil Marshall forayed into the smartwatch too finally with this one. This one from them is a flagship smartwatch and comes with great specs of which we’ll discuss down below.
- It comes with anexcellent display and features plenty of customizable options.
- It has built-in microphone and speaker that allows you to control the watch via your voice.
- The watch is fully compatible with Android and iOS.
- Its battery lasts over a day.
- Fine design
- Plenty of customizable options.
- Pretty good battery life
- The design aspect could be further improved.
Price – Rs 18995
4. Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen)
Motorola once created history with the very first mobile phone offering and continue to set the benchmark with the smart wearable watches too. This one from them is the 2nd generation of their famed Moto 360 model. Here’s what you can look forward to with this one-
- The watch has a backlit LCD display with 263 ppi which works even in dim lights.
- It comes with simple navigation and pretty clear visual appearance.
- It has IP67 water resistant features and has Bluetooth 4.0 for connectivity.
- It comes with 4GB of internal memory and has 512 MB of RAM.
- The watch has a 3000 mAh battery and can run up to 1.5 days on normal use.
- Comes with LCD backlit display.
- Works even in dim lights.
- Has pretty good battery.
- Water resistant feature.
- Priced too high.
Price- Rs 47650
3. Fitbit Blaze
One of the best brands when it comes to smart wearable devices, this one further calibrated their product offering with this smartwatch. This one is a great piece to have and comes with fine design aspect and features. Here’s what we make of it-
- It has a color LCD display and comes with a larger piece of display than the previous Fitbit pieces.
- It has inbuilt-GPS and features advanced modes like pulse constant heart rate and multi-sports mode.
- It has customizable options for bands and strappings.
- Attractive design
- The option of two display choices.
- The presence of advanced modes.
- Battery discharges pretty quick
Price- Rs 17999
2. Samsung Gear 3
Coming in at a close second is the one from Samsung, the top line smartwatch makers around. Their product lineage enlists Samsung Gear series of which the first two variants were launched a good few years ago. As such, they updated the offering with the new Samsung Gear 3. Here’s the spec of the same.
- It has 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display and comes pretty close to actual watch display.
- The watch has comfortable 22mm straps and comes with endless customization options.
- It is IP68 rated and comes with water resistance up to 1.5 meters till 30 mins.
- It has 4GB of internal memory and features built-in GPS with it.
- It also supports wireless charging.
- Customizable options.
- The presence of 4GB internal storage.
- Supports wireless charging.
- Features Tizen OS.
Price- Rs 28500
1. Apple Watch Series 2
Placed at the top of our list is the one from Apple, the erstwhile top players of the market. This one is a successor to the previously lauded Apple smartwatch series 1 and comes with an upgraded profile. Here’s us with the spec sheet of it-
- It comes with a 1.5-inch display and can connect to your iPhone via the Bluetooth 4.0. It also can connect directly to the internet via the Wi-Fi.
- The smartwatch has built-in GPS allowing you to navigate around with ease. The watch records any of distance, pace, the speed of your workouts and more when required.
- It has water resistant properties and can handle up to 164-inches making it ideal for any of shower, pool, and ocean related activities.
- The battery for the same is rechargeable and comes with a battery life of 18hrs on regular use and can offer power reserve up to 72 hrs.
- Great performance
- Water resistant feature
- Good battery life
- Priced pretty steeply.
Price- Rs 32999
It was quite intriguing going through all those options currently offered in the market. We tested them along to find the best ones among them. We had plenty of decisions to make and we’re happy with what we reached at. Although, we won’t rest before hearing your thoughts on the same. Do share your thoughts on this one and let us know it via the comment box down below.
Till then, it’s us signing off for today with a promise to be back with another one the next time around.